SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
What are the keywords that will bring you business?
Good SEO targets keywords that bring you business, not just visitors
You know you need to be highly visible in a Google search, but for what search phrases?
So which are the best keywords with the least amount of competition that will get you the quickest and best results? You could guess and waste your budget, but we like to use facts, statistics and analysis to get the best results.
The gold is in the long-tail keyword phrases, for two main reasons…
- Specific, long-tail searches have much less competition, so you can rank high quickly, and with great content, you can stay top.
- People searching for these are being specific, and are more likely to take the search to a positive conclusion, so are probably ready to buy.
Very often people searching for the big, ‘general’ keywords are just window shopping, so even if you get to the top of the rankings there is no guarantee they are going to buy from you. Target keywords that bring you business, not just visitors.
Strategy, honesty and facts…
- SEO strategy will get results now, and help you build, grow and dominate
- Cheap tricks and cheats will not work; honesty is the only way
- If you want to get to a good position in the Google rankings, and stay there, you need to provide good, fresh content, regularly
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone, so gear your SEO towards these devices
What is SEO?…
- The perfect fusion of technical know-how, marketplace research and linguistic skill
- It influences the way we shop, research, learn and make everyday business decisions
- It gives you an increasingly level playing field with the ‘big-boys’, and can even give you a distinct advantage
- Now over 70% of buyers search online for whatever they want, and most of them use Google – SEO makes you visible to them