Launch your Product, Service or Course
It is a formula…
Attract leads, convert, succeed, follow up, generate referrals.
Online or offline; course, service or product; how do you find your audience, what do you say to them, and how do you get them to believe in you?
How do you Sell Courses Online?
Is this you?
- “I have a great product but I can’t get anyone to buy it”
- Create an automated funnel of people who want to hear from you
- “I don’t have a list of email addresses”
- Create an email list and make 60% open-rates on an email campaign
- “I can’t get my email read by enough people”
- Build your own list and achieve unsubscribe rates of less than 1%
- “I know video is good, but isn’t that expensive?”
- Video is important and there are many easy and cheap solutions
So how does it work?…
- First you plan – strategy, timing, content overview.
- Find your Avatar (target market). When you know their needs, wants, dreams, aspirations, then you will know where to find them and how to speak to them.
- Spread the word using every avenue available to you.
- Create Lead Magnets – a great opportunity to get people excited about what you do by blowing them away with a fantastic taster.
- Write an autoresponder sequence which takes them through a journey where you address their pain points. Leading to a launch sequence of videos which has a tested formula for success.
Clarity and automation…
- The more research you do on your Avatar the better you will understand their mental triggers; take the guesswork out of marketing.
- There is no selling involved in this formula, you find out what people want, address their pain points, give them tasters to entice them, lead them slowly through a journey, and give them solutions based on what you know will help them.
- Decide on an Event Launch or make it Evergreen.
- Write a great campaign and automate the whole journey. Then you analyse and improve the content and the formula, leaving you time to enjoy the results, or create the next product launch.
The formula is not selling, it is all about GIVING
Being honest, transparent, thoughtful and giving has always been the most successful long-term tactic, but it involves hard work, integrity and time.
Now you can maximise hard work by just doing it once… then it can be replicated time and again by automation.
That is why this formula works
Building the foundations:
- Clarify your avatar and your offering
- Create a Content Calendar including seasonal topics
- Test the market for keywords, titles and price
- Build an engaged email list from scratch, with squeeze pages, landing pages, thank you pages, survey and data capture
- Advertise in appropriate places offline and online
- Design and write marketing campaign, including emails, PR and ads
- Film, edit and produce promotional videos using the Problem Solution Path
Launch and nurture:
Build awareness through all social platforms
- Launch through a series of emails to the engaged list
- Automate your product sales and customer journey
- After sales journey for customer satisfaction
- Customer nurture sequence for courses
- Up-selling sequence to satisfied customers
Focus on your client, not the sales process
If this seems like hard work – good, anything worthwhile has to be worked for. But don’t let it be wasted, your hard work can be maximised with automation, so you can concentrate on the client rather than the process.
So, do you want a proven strategy or use hope marketing like the majority of businesses?
The formula works. If you would like some guidance or even create the whole launch, contact us.